I was anxious to get the second hardtop painted blue. I purchased some more paint from S1ngle Source Paints and followed the same process as I did on the first top.
I did have the couple of bugs, a hair and some dust. I also tried to repair the color coat for one before applying the clear. I sanded the spot after the color dried. When I reapplied the color, I used my airbrush. It is noticeably different in appearance of the metallic particles on the rest of the top. It is not horrible, but I know it is there. I won’t do that again!
It was painted on the 29th then sanded and buffed on the 30th. Here is the result.
I have told everyone that the word of the day is awesomer. This is how you make an awesome car even AWESOMER!